December 14, 2012
November 27, 2012
- Bass Twisted Killer: Cut the bass with a slight sparkling fx
- Mid Fade 2 grey 1: Edited version of the famous fade 2 grey delay
- Hi Sweep Killer: Cut HI & MID with a classic sweep
- Fake sidechain: very useful indeed
- Big Rave Reverb: Dirty and loud!
May 27, 2011
April 20, 2011
iZotope Stutter Edit 1.00 is a new tool is between an effect, an instrument and a beatslicern for both studio and stage.
* Play effects like an instrument
* Remix in real-time, on stage or in the studio
* Cutting edge audio slicing and manipulation
* Elegant and intuitive MIDI control
March 30, 2011
Key new features include:
•64 Bit plugin wrapper - FL Studio now hosts 64 Bit VST plugins for access to unlimited memory.•Autosave / Autobackup - Don't lose a project or data again.•Revised Playlist - Individually resizable tracks. Lock tracks to Clips. Live performance time Marker options (Jump to, Loop, Pause & Skip)•Revised Mixer - Fully Automatic Plugin Delay Compensation (A-PDC). New waveform meter view.•Revised Piano roll - Export as sheet music option. Vertical zoom with not properties view. Magic lasso selection & note-handle stretch. Edit ghost notes by double Right-click. Waveform view.•Pattern Picker - opens from the Playlist, Piano roll or Stepsequencer. Select Patterns & Channels.•Patcher (free) - chain instruments & effects for easy saving of complete instrument & effect chains. •ZGameEditor Visualizer (free) - visualization effect with movie render capability.•Pitcher (demo) - real-time correction/harmonization plugin responds to Piano roll note control.•Newtone (demo) - pitch correction editor for precise control, pristine quality stretching, re-pitching and correction.•Keep on disk & 32 Bit Bridge - now give each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel / Plugin access to at least 2 GB memory and up to 4 for VST Plugins.•Fruity Edition - gains access to Pattern Clips.•Lifetime Free Updates - are extended to all FL Studio 10 box customers onward & as usual all download customers.