November 08, 2008

Reload of deluxe acapellas! (updated links broken)



Sorry all links are broken!


Indeep - last night a dj saved my life
jackson 5 - i want you back
jay z - change clothes
jay z - encore
jay z - 99 problems
jay z - big pimpin'
jay z - what more can i say
jurassic 5 - unified rebelution
kanye west - jesus walks
kool g rap - ill street blues
kool g rap & dj polo - on the run
krs one - sound of da police
lauryn hill - doo wop
martin luther king - i have a dream
marvin gaye - sexual healing
mary j blige - how ever do you want me
mary j blige - i can love you
michael jackson - bad
missy elliot ft eve - 4 my people
shannon - let the music play
slug & eyedea - acapella live
snoop dogg - gin & juice (unreleased acapella remix)
soul 2 soul - back to life
50 Cent - Disco Inferno
Sizzla - Cyann Too Much
Alicia Keys - You Don't Know My Name
Baby Cham - Vitamins
Capleton - Dash Fire
Daed Prez - Its Bigger Than Hip Hop
Jay Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulders
M.O.P. - Ante Up
Nas - Get Down
Nina Sky - Move Your Body
O.D.B. - Baby I got Your Money
Rhianna - SOS
Richie Spice - Marijuana (Mad Squad Dub)
Busta Rhymes - Woo Haa
Nelly Furtado - Turn Off the Lights (Reggae Acapella)
2Pac - Dear Mama
2Pac & Snoop Dogg - Wanted Dead or Alive
De La Soul - More Than You Know
Kanye West, Nas & Krs One - Better Than I've Ever Been
Petey Pablo Ft Twista & J Dupri - Freek-A-Leek
3rd Bass - Hail to the Chief
Busta Rhymes - Touch It
Goodie Mob - One Monkey Don't Stop No Show
Pete Rock Ft Grap Luva - Revenge
Timbaland Ft Nelly Furtado & J Timberlake - Give It To Me
Aaliyah - Try Again
Aretha Franklin - Someday We'll All Be Free
Blackstreet - No Diggity
Ciara Ft Missy Elliott - Goodies (1-2 step)
Crazy Frog - Crazy Sounds
Horace Brown - One for the Money
Jodeci - Lately
Ne-Yo - Because of You
Nina Sky - Move Your Body
Pras, ODB, & Mya - Ghetto Superstar
Pussycat Dolls Ft Timberland - Wait a Minute
Sean Kingston - Beautiful Girls
Shannon - Give me Tonight
Shannon - Let the Music Play
Soul II Soul - Back to Life
Tamia - Tell Me Who
The Black Eyed Peas - My Hump
Timbaland Ft Nelly Furtado & J Timberlake - Give It to Me
TLC - Creep
Total - Sittin' Home
Usher Ft MethodMan & Blu Cantrell - U Remind Me
Usher Ft L'il Jon & Ludacris - Yeah
Angie Stone - I wish I didnt miss you
Beyonce - Baby Boy
Beyonce - crazy in love
Beyonce - upgrade you
Beyonce - naughty girl
Bonnie Tyler - total eclipse of the heart
Case - touch me, tease me
Destinys child - survivor
Donnel Jones - Better start talking
dub international - just be good to me
earth, wind, & fire - hearts a fire
in deep - last night a dj saved my life
kelis - milkshake
kelis - trick me
mary j blige - deep inside
michael jackson - rock with you
michael jackson - billie jean
rick james - super freak
rihanna - umbrella
seal - crazy
soft cell - tainted love
soul II soul - back to life
tears for fears - shout
tlc - no scrubs
Aaliyah - Are you that somebody
alicia keys - if i aint got you
angie stone - i wish i didnt miss you
blu cantrell - hit em up style
brownstone - if you love me
dangelo - devils pie
debbie gibson - only in my dreams
debra cox - i never knew
debra cox - things just aint the same
groove theory - tell me
jodeci - freek n you
kelly rowland ft eve - like this
kev brown - work in progress
madonna - music
martin luther king - i have a dream
michael jackson - smooth criminal
montell jordan - this is how we do it
pharrell ft gwen stefani - can i have it like that
prince - facedown
tweet - oops! (oh my)
Billy Preston & Streeta - With You I'm Born Again
Brenda Holloway - You've Made Me So Very Happy
Charlene - I've never Been To Me
Commodores - Brick House
Commodores - Easy
Commodores - Sail On
Commodores - Three Times a Lady
Contours - Do You Love Me
Dazz Band - Let It Whip
Dennis Edwards & Seidah Garret - Don't Look Any Further
Diana Ross - Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
Diana Ross - Its My Turn
Diana Ross - Love Child
Diana Ross - Love Hangover
Diana Ross - Reach Out and Touch (Somebodys Hand)
Diana Ross - Upside Down
Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love
Diana Ross & the Suprememes - I'll Try Something New
Diana Ross & the Suprememes - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
Diana Ross & the Suprememes - Reflections
Diana Ross & the Suprememes - Someday We'll Be Together
elgins - heaven must have sent you
four tops - i'll be there
four tops - ask the lonely
four tops - baby i need your lovin'
four tops - bernadette
four tops - honey bunch
four tops - its the same old song
four tops - standing in the shadows of love
four tops - still water
four tops - wake me
four tops - walk away renee
gladys knight & the pips - i heard it through the grapevine
gladys knight & the pips - if i were your woman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

links are down! ;(

Anonymous said...

por favor el link a superhits1983@hotmail.com muchas gracias